Thursday, March 19, 2009

What I'm digging these past few days.

Of Montreal - "Nonpareil of Favor"

My lover, I've been donating time to review all the misinterpretations that define me and you. I'm thinking about you in my secret language because you're the only one who can help me take it easy. Now I'm happy in the head, knowing there ain't no sucker in the world that's a threat to us. But we've become material. It's like, hey, you were always there, just on the tip of my tongue. And I needed you to happen, yeah. And now that you've happened and it really, really, really came true, I feel like I ought to thank somebody. So I'm going to thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. So I'm calling your ass up at, like, three in the morning, saying, "Wake up, young dragon. Let's go get compromised. You'll be my little ally and you can huddle which way you choose." Now I'm so bugged out by your paradigm kisses. How I've acted out southern hemispherical. And the gods know, cracking my sweet love. I'm cracking my sweet love. I'm cracking my sweet love. I'm cracking my sweet love.




So here we are once again. I missed blogging. Things will be happening here. Thoughts, recommendations, loves, updates, etc. More to come...

2 comments:

  1. Megan- glad you're still around! I added your blog to my syndication feed so I can still follow you. Take care~J.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, call a sister back, eh?

    --amanda riley

    ReplyDelete