Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where are we going and why are we all in a handbasket?

Yesterday I went to the DMV to finally legalize my car after a long month of driving around, paranoid I'd be pulled over. It never fails that the second I step into the DMV that I realize I'm starving. Not so fortunately, the DMV provides an overpriced junk food bar. So I purchased myself some chili cheese nachos that were generously doused in cheesy goodness promising an upset stomach later on. 

I took my nachos and purposefully sat across from two middle aged, slightly overweight men and pretty much forced them to watch me down my gooey, delicious nachos. One of them started chomping furiously on his gum and avoided looking at me at all costs. The other one crossed his arms and glared at me with intense hatred the entire time. I made it worse by moaning delightfully with each bite and noisely licking the excess chili cheese off of my fingertips. 

That being said, I think that people are generally evil at heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment